Monday, September 22, 2008

Bye Bye Blog

When I started this blog I worried whether I would be able to keep up with it on a daily bases but I have. Unfortuntely another problem has arose. I've lost the urge to write these blogs. Not the urge to write but the urge to write these blogs. In fact it took much for me to write this one but I told myself I owe it to myself as well as all of you to do so. The last two blogs I've written have, in my mind, lacked the emotional deepness and thoughtfulness I've been showing in other previous blogs. If something loses meaning then whats the point and I've reached that point in "My LAST DAY ON EARTH". I tried to go throw the motions but I just can't right now. So what I'm basically trying to say to those who follow my blogs on a daily bases if there is any is don't expect a blog tomorrow. Maybe not for awhile but who knows. Thank you all for your comments and thoughts. I'll be with you all soon I'm certain.

No comments: