Thursday, September 18, 2008

OMG lol =)

Enough with pointing out my typos people! Thats not what this is all about. Your missing the point. I'm bound to make typos once in a while because I don't proofread. It's what makes my writing my own. Expect a typo before this was all over!

What to write about? ummmm...Ah Yes!

The cursed TEXT MESSAGE. If congress decide one day to pass a law to ban the text message I would be first in line to support it. I see more flaws in it then I see benefits. Like Bobby Boucher mother in the "Waterboy" might of said "THE TEXT MESSAGE IS THE DEVIL!"

Everywhere I go it's like a damn epidemic! People dug deep in there phones punching those buttons until they get calluses or until the cows come home! I wonder and if anyone can give me an answer to this question I'd really appreciate it. What are the text messages for!?
What do we really use them for? To Break-up with someone, to pass time or to short change someone we don't want to talk to. Don't deny that folks! You know it to be true. What's really soooooo important that could not wait or be solved with a simple call. " OMG I saw Tony at BK today and he looked at me lol" ,"what are you doing?", isn't that what most text messages are about? If something isn't worth calling for then it isn't worth texting. I understand sometimes we can't make a call or the person on the receiving end can't talk (which if they can't they shouldn't be texting either!) but that's where we practice patients my good friends. Call them when you get the chance or when they get the chance. I think after a while many of you texts not because you have to but because it's be in your routine. It's like a tick.

Call me old school but there's nothing like hearing the voice of someone or being with someone.
I enjoy being with someone and giving them my complete attention or time because I feel they deserve no less than that. I feel it's very important the time we give each other to grow together as individuals. By texting when your with me your telling me "this text is more important then you or more important then whatever we are doingor talking about". When I look into someone eyes and instead of finding their pair of eyes look back at me I see a blue light reflecting off those eyes I can't help but get upset. It's a slap in the face!

If you all are old enough and most of us are, to recall the time when the text message wasn't available to us. We did mighty fine without it. It's one of those comforts we can do without.
If "TODAY IS MY LAST DAY ON EARTH" do me one last favor as a friend. Next person your alone with put that phone away for whatever time your with them or call the person you were about to text. I trust you won't regret it.

No comments: