Monday, September 15, 2008

Waste Some Time With Me

I dislike routines although it is often seen as a sign of being responsible. To me its a sign of getting old. I'd like to be freewheelin'. I'd like to stay young for as long as I can pull it off. This blog is the only rountine I keep and look forward to. I can't get my mind off of this blog much like many new things we get and don't seem to want to put down. Its been like an itch all day to write this!

How much time do we waste?

Someone once posed this question to me and I think about it often. Makes me feel guilty when I'm not being productive with my time but what about the times we can't control it? I spent about 20mins in the line at the bank today and about 2hours in the DMV. Now thats a good amount of time in my life I can't have back. If "Today Is My Last Day On Earth" I would want that time back? All those times I sat in traffic or in front of the evil TUBE we call television. If we could do some form of calculations on time we've unwillingly wasted, it would be a big amount and if we through in the time we wasted knowingly, well that wouldn't be too pretty.

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

TOO MUCH NOISE IN THIS HOUSE IS CLOUDING MY THINKING!!!!! I can't think straight!
THIS IS THE WORST BLOG I'VE EVER WRITTEN unhappy with my results and losing the drive to write for the night I say if "TODAY IS MY LAST DAY ON EARTH" I saw her smile one last time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this blog was pretty good
definitly not a waste of my time
you bring up a good point

keep writing, juicy
i look forward to the next one

sandersroman said...

lol an itch chris?

maybe you should go get that checked out...lol

jkjk