Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Politcs & Fortune

Someone told me yesterday that these blogs seem too melodramatic. It is what it is! Maybe I'm just a melodramatic kind of guy.

The sun is shining through the window that sits next to me. It looks like its going to be a beautiful day out. I hope you all are having a great day and making the best of these moments we can't have back.

I can't stop but think about the direction our nation is going into. Its impossible for me to turn my head from it. ITS EVERYWHERE! Which ever man wins ,whether it be Senator Barrack Obama or John McCain, I hope they can lift us from this disaster we've been living under for the past 8 years. Thats about as long as I've known the women I'm in love with, thats about as long as I've known most of the friends I still keep in touch with, thats the major part of my childhood!

Is it just me or has this years presidental election slowly turned into more about the candidate's race and gender then the issues? I first saw this developing with Hilary Clinton and Barrack Obama and now in a chess move to win the votes Barrack lost by not picking Hilary as his vice president, John McCain picks Sarah Palin as his running mate. I mean COME ON!!!!

YES! I found someone who agrees with me! Good old Matt Damon. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxkrm9uEJk

Now thats enough about politics. Thinking too much about it gives me headaches as I bet it does you.

I am dumbfounded when I think of how lucky I am to have met someone that truely makes me happy in every sense of the word like she does. With her being her I am happy. The only thing that comes to mind that can compare to the feeling she fills me with every single time I lay eyes on her is when a father or mother gazes down at their child for the first time. That sense of filling complete in that moment is what I feel. I can never get use to the sight of her even after short periods of being away from her. I DAMN WELL FEEL LIKE THE LUCKEST MAN IN THE WORLD AND YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE. To ask me to do that is like asking me to accept I'll be here tomorrow. Thats not promised. Tomorrow isn't promised. I'll give her my complete love each and every single time because I'd hate to say "I held back". I got to tell you guys, you can't feel any better or be anymore prepare to face what the future brings knowing there's someone who will be there to face it with you. The other night she fell asleep in my arms and I felt so privileged to see her beauty at its simplest. Its simple but important times like those that the question comes to me "What have I done to be this lucky?" She felt comfortable enough with me to fall asleep in my arms. Its little presents she gives me like that that I don't take for granted and see as development into what I would one day love to call my own. If "TODAY IS MY LAST DAY ON EARTH" I want you all to love and let be loved.

No comments: